Many people have reported me about the Error 1310: while installing Microsoft Office 2016. I’ve faced it myself too. At first it seemed impossible to get it done, however later I realized it was pretty simple!
Here’s what you got to do!
Uninstall all the other versions of Microsoft Office.
If the older versions of the Microsoft Office aren’t uninstalled you might have to face trouble. Well, here’s what you can do:
- Go to start.
- Search for Control Panel and open it.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Search for “Microsoft Office Suites”, without the quotation marks of course! :p
- If you find it, uninstall it.
Now, that was the first part. Here’s what you gotta do next:
- Click on Start.
- Search for Run and hit enter.
- Type in “msiexec /unreg” and hit enter.
- Open Run again, but this time type in “msiexec /regserver” and hit enter.
- Well, you’ve done all you need to. Now all that remains is to reboot your computer and retry the installation!
Hope it was of your use. Comment if you face any problem, and don’t hesitate to share, it might be of someone else’s use too!